Monday, February 13, 2012

starting over

alright, i glanced over some of my old posts on this page and didn't care for them, so i figured i'd try again. today i am deleting facebook b/c it has consumed too much of my time (and i don't like people anymore. i only care what i have to say these days, lol, and even then i sometimes find myself intolerable, but...whatevs). now if i feel like i need to put something out there in the universe, i can do it here ") Don't lie, you love it.

so for today, i'll start with this. HELLO!! i have nothing of much value to report. i will mention, however, that since there probably are zero people currently reading this which means that no one will actually know it even though i'm announcing it, yes, i am once again pregnant. shock and awe, i know. that's okay! i've got my trusty smart remarks and responses readily available in my pocket and am ready and willing to pull them out to use on innocent bystanders that make inappropriate comments such as, "don't you know how that happens?" "was this one an accident or were you actually trying?" etc. try me. i dare you.

past that, i got nothing. but don't be surprised if i end up here again later this evening with some other random remarks about who knows what. be vigilant.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on number 4. Everyone always has an opinion on how you should live your life, don;t they? It gets so annoying. i can't wait to tell Roger about your pregnancy when he gets home!!! I can't have any more children so I thrive off of others pregnancy announcements. This is by far the best one that I have read so far. you are hilarious. so, do tell, how did you find out? were you expecting it? how did you tell your husband, your family? How did the kids respond?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, i found out the usual way, by peeing on a stick. or several of them, but not simultaneously. i was expecting it to be positive when it finally showed up as such b/c my boobs had been killing me and that is very unusual for me (even as a pregnancy symptom). i let ryan analyze the test, which he then gave excuses for why it could be wrong. when i get this response for him (which is pretty much every time it happens), i end up buying a digital test b/c there's no questioning whether it says 'pregnant' or 'not pregnant.'

      i told the kids, who were all excited. colby kept saying, 'oh my gosh. oh my gosh.' i can't remember exactly what meredith said, but natalie announced that she was also pregnant, much to my surprise. so far everyone that i've told (which isn't that many people) has responded positively, probably because they know i WILL think of something vulgar to say if given the opportunity, lol!

      Delete